Legal Agreement: Terms of Service
The Office in Mansfield was designed to foster community and support creative entrepreneurs, nonprofits, small businesses, remote workers, freelancers, and other enterprising individuals in Mansfield, Texas. We serve our members by providing office space desks (both designated and open ones), wifi internet, a conference room, kitchen use, coffee and tea, events, a collaborative community and other resources. By joining The Office in Mansfield, members must agree to specified rules in our community that encourage everyone to be considerate of one another and respect the office space.
1. Full 24/7 access to the space. Private office and private desk members will always have their personal space to be able to work at, and general coworking members will almost always have desk availability except for scheduled events, or if capacity is reached at any given work time.
2. Quiet enjoyment of our open office space. Please take long or loud phone calls, ongoing conversations, conference calls, or video chats to an unoccupied area of The Office or outside as to not disturb others working around you. We are definitely not a library, but we do ask that everyone is respectful to others focused on their work.
3. Keep work spaces tidy and clean up after yourself. Help us keep the shared office space a clean environment for all by picking up trash after yourself, wiping down your desk (or the kitchen) if you have made a mess, thoroughly washing dishes after each use and not leaving personal food items in the refrigerator longer than a week.
4. Conference room reservations. Conference room reservations are honored by the order in which they are marked down. Every member must abide by their monthly limit of reserved hours. Unreserved conference room time is limited to short time frames to give others a chance to either make use of it or make a reservation for it.
5. Printing & Office Supplies. Feel free to use our scanner, printer, paper, pens, and other office supplies. However please keep a reasonable limit on the amount that you use or print so that we can continue to offer as a free* amenity to members. Large print jobs should be taken care of at home or a print shop. *Black and white copies are at no charge; however, color copies are $.10 per copy.
6. Guests. Any guest must be accompanied by a member at all times. The inviting member will be responsible for their guests actions at all times.
In consideration of my participation in the activities and use of the facilities and equipment offered by The Office in Mansfield, I understand and voluntarily assume full responsibility for any and all risks to which I am exposed and willingly accept all risks including injury or death. I agree that The Office in Mansfield, its owners, parent companies, sister entities, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, agents, representatives, employees and independent contractors shall not be liable for any injury or damages, including but not limited to death, personal injury, including physical or emotional, property damage, economic loss or any other injuries or damages to me, my spouse, domestic partner, guest, children, unborn children or relatives resulting from any negligence of The Office in Mansfield or anyone acting on The Office in Mansfield’s behalf. I assume the risk of injury associated with any and all activities on the premises specifically including but not limited to use of any equipment, The Office in Mansfield Coworking LLC, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, officers, directors, shareholders, members, agents, representatives, employees and independent contractors from any and all liability, claims, demands, injuries, damages, lawsuits or causes of action arising out of my membership or activities on the premises regardless of whether such injury arises from the sole, joint or concurrent negligence of The Office in Mansfield or anyone acting on its behalf. I understand that I am liable for all damages caused to the The Office in Mansfield facility, it’s members, and their property caused by myself, my guests or my property. I understand that by signing this agreement I am waiving my right to assert any claim against The Office in Mansfield for any future injuries or damages. I expressly waive my right to sue The Office in Mansfield for any damages, injuries or death arising from my membership or participation in any activity at any The Office in Mansfield facility.